Data Analyst - SQL/Datamodelling/Data Mining/Development/Reportin
Posted on Nov 7, 2020 by Sentinel
Looking to turbocharge your data career?
If you are a data specialist with designs on improving your knowledge in areas such as dashboarding, analytics, reporting and insights, then this could be a great opportunity.
Within our leading Tech client, they are enhancing their Business Intelligence capabilities and require a Data Analyst to help organise, automate and provide insights into large data sets to improve business decisions.
You will participate in all company's projects and initiatives affecting credit risk and collection models and conduct all necessary analysis to assess the impact on finance, customer and sales related processes.
Key analyses will notably include:
- Research and analyse impacts of macro-economic behaviour on portfolio performance
- Solve complex customer behaviour problems using data science/machine learning/NLP approaches
- Develop, maintain, and monitor Credit Risk/Collection models emphasizing both prediction accuracy, and the impact to losses and profitability
You would be joining a small but growing team where you would shadow the experienced Data Manager.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
This is a permanent position in Lausanne in a flexible work environment, working with a great manager that has followed a similar journey internally.
English and French language skills required.
Apply today to be considered.