Posted on Nov 7, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Exciting Opportunity to join a big Medical Device client in Switzerland
Job Title: Package Engineer
- Perform packaging updates/changes (DCR/DCO) for processes, documentation and Bill of materials
- Execution of packaging development improvement projects
- NC & CAPA owner, investigator, and action execution
- Audit support
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Ownership of non-conformances within the packaging development team
- Initiate process improvements based on quality events and departmental strategy
- Audit support
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years' work experience in a regulated industry preferred
- Experience in an Medical Device or Pharmaceutical regulated environment preferred
- Quality management system experience (NC, CAPA & Audit)
- SOP & work instruction authoring experience preferred
- Experience in project execution
- Experience in improvement projects desirable
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience.
- Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not an requirement
- Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office
- Knowledge and skills in PLM system, ex. Windchill, Agile, Adaptive, SAP will enhance candidacy
- Must be highly organized, inivative, consciences, creative, articulate, and analytical
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision
- German language is a plus! & Fluent English
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.