ADFS Consultant/IT Engineer
Posted on Nov 7, 2020 by Citrus Global Ltd
This is a fantastic freelance opportunity for a talented ADFS Consultant/IT Engineer to undertake a new project for a position in The Hague lasting 6-8 months.
The role will start remotely until things settle down with Covid-19, then you would expected to be onsite from time to time.
There is an option to work part time on this project if that would be a preference.
- Operating systems administration experience (Windows, Linux)
- Experience in programming (shells, PowerShell)
- Experience of design of a redundant and high available implementation of the Microsoft AD Federation Services (ADFS).
- Experience of installation and troubleshooting of the ADFS server on environments consisting of a single farm with redundant components ( ADFS, ADFS WAP and the configuration database on MS SQL Servers)
- Actual experience of connecting the ADFS environment to different kinds of LDAP technologies, including Active Directory on the same domain as the ADFS server, an Active Directory outside the domain and without trust relationship, other LDAP Servers ( eg Apache, eDirectory, MS AD LDS)
- Experience in creating OAUTH 2 claims using the ADFS claim language.
- Experience in creating Scopes and Access Control Policies.
- Experience in troubleshooting ADFS on a redundant farm
If this position is of interest then please get in touch with Jack Roberts.