Solution Designer Enterprise Solution Architect UML SAP Infrastructure
Posted on Nov 7, 2020 by Sure IT Recruitment
Solution Designer Enterprise Solution Architect UML SAP Infrastructure Network Brussels Belgium
Languages: English PLUS French OR Dutch
- 2+ years experience working directly with Enterprise Solution architects
- Knowledge of databases, security
- Software development experience
- Strong experience doing detailed designs for applications of similar technology stack
- High level understanding of infrastructure, network and security components
- Experience working with UML, Understanding of Archimate.
- Passionate about documenting and maintaining detailed designs
- Able to quickly understand infra, network and security design of customer enterprise and align to their reference architecture and technology standards.
- Actively keeping up with trends and developments in the field
- Able to reach out to larger TCS or to other vendors when needed, to receive guidance/industry perspectives on solution directions
- Strong communication skills
- Review high level solution created by Solution Architect and provide feedback based on current implementation of impacted systems and industry best practices
- Detail high level solution produced by Solution Architect and document for the use of development team, infra team, 3rd party vendors and other stake holder's involved
- Identify technical components of the solution. This means producing a modular, reusable and flexible design.
- Identify optimal hosting platform requirements for each non-prod and prod environments.
- Design/Identify interfaces and connection types between components in alignment with general interaction principles.
- Detail security implementation required for the solution.
- Detail Disaster Recovery solution for the application when needed
Produce detailed design diagrams such as:
- State transition diagrams
- Class diagrams
- Sequence Diagrams
- Network connectivity diagrams
- ER diagrams, etc
- Design APIs that are exposed from the solution in line with API guidelines of customer enterprise and industry best practices.
- Ensure that solution implementation adhere to technology, infra and security standards of customer enterprise
- Review non-functional test results and do the necessary adaptations to solution design
- Participate in Technical reviews and guide development teams
- Support interfacing applications in their solution discussions
- Any other solution design activities specific for the application in scope.
Please forward your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.