Posted on Nov 7, 2020 by ITech Consult
Change Manager - Pharmaceutical industry, Project and Program Management, Digital Transformation
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Basel we are looking for a Change Manager. The Transformation Centre within Business Excellence (BEx) represents one of Pharma Research and Early Development Operations (pRED Operations) key delivery centres. It brings together the capabilities of Programme/Project Management, Change Management and Organizational Development with the aim to consult, guide and support pRED's long-term, sustainable renewal and transformation process.
The position is open to candidates looking for an exciting opportunity to manage and consult high visibility programmes across pRED. This temporary position (until end '21) is located in Basel and reports to the Head of the Transformation Centre.
The key focus of the role is to manage, coach and help implement cross-functional transformational digitalization projects across pRED and according to agile principles. You will create and prepare transformation plans and provide strategic guidance to a work stream team and project managers to ensure that all projects deliver the desirable outcome to pRED and in ways that promote the organization's culture.
Areas of responsibility:
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with all affected stakeholders
- Create, prepare and support implementation of engagement and transformation plans
- Create appropriate and actionable practices and interventions for the following change management levers: stakeholder engagement, employee communication, capability building, coaching, etc.
- Continuously analyze stakeholder situation, condition and morale and discuss readiness implications with project team, management and other key stakeholders.
- Create in liaison with work stream and project leads an appropriate programme internal as well as end user communication strategy
- Track progress, performance and benefits realization of projects and workstream and monitor adoption during and post implementation
- Coach and advice work stream and project teams on the implementation of agile practices and methods.
Professional and technical requirements:
- University degree in business management, or related field
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and an understanding of Pharma Research and Early Development activities in particular
- 5+ years proven experience as a Project and Programme Manager working across geographical and organizational boundaries
- Proven professional experience in Change Management (Professional with 7 years' experience or Senior) and Digital Transformation
- Comprehensive knowledge of agile methods
- Strong conceptional and analytical mindset with high affinity to digitalization and IT
- Cultural awareness, concern for people and effective influencing skills
Nice to Haves:
- Working in a fast and challenging environment
- Interested to collaborate with colleagues in a truly global team
Reference no: 919805 AD
Role: Change Manager
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Start date: December 2020
Duration: until 31.12.2021
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.