Data Engineer (GCP)
Posted on Nov 7, 2020 by Orbis Consultants Limited
GCP Data Engineer - Financial Services - Amsterdam (€70,000 - €100,000)
An award-winning GCP Partner are expanding their GCP team with the hire of a Data Engineer for their team based in Amsterdam. The Data Engineer is a brand new role created to deal with the huge demand from customers to migrate services from on-premise to GCP. You will be joining an expert team of GCP professionals at the very beginning of a huge project.
Remote position (for now) but the successful candidate needs access to the new Amsterdam office
Data Engineer Responsibilities
- Identify problems and provide insightful solutions
- Understand the customer's needs and collaborate with team members to achieve a positive outcome.
- Liaise with ML Engineers, Data Scientists, and Cloud Engineers.
- Work closely with our partner: Google Cloud Platform
Data Engineer Requirements
- Experience working with the GCP data stack (Dataflow, Bigquery, Tensorflow, etc)
- Familiar with big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, etc)
- Experience using Apache NiFi
- Familiar with DataOps and able to adopt a DevOps mindset.
What you can expect?
- One of the largest teams of GCP professionals in the world with one of the strongest relationships with Google Cloud so a great opportunity to learn from the best.
- A company that puts employees first with excellent training opportunities to upskill in relevant areas.
- Access to some of the biggest projects across Fortune 500 companies working with the latest technology.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please don't hesitate and apply.
Keywords: GCP, Anthos, Spark, Hive, Hadoop, BigQuery, DataOps, Google Cloud, Data, ML, Machine Learning, AI.