Software Developer PHP WebUI
Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Global Trading Firm is currently seeking a Back Office Software Developer with PHP and WebUI experience. Candidate will design, develop, implement and support web based applications as well as Back Office services to support trading activity.
- Create web interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, incorporating
- data from various Back End databases and distributed services.
- Create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website
- development, including mobile.
- Interact with stakeholders to work quickly and effectively to complete
- small edits requested by users, develop plans for larger projects and
- suggest new solutions to improve existing websites.
- Develop and maintain Back Office services including: batch processing,
- clearing, allocations; interacting with various 3rd party services.
- Experience with web UI libraries - eg. Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience with charting libraries - eg. D3, etc.
- Working knowledge of web Servers Eg. Apache.
- Working knowledge - Dockers + Containers.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Comfortable with UNIX environment/basic Unix commands.
- Basic database knowledge (Sybase, MySQL, InfluxDB).
- Previous experience in Financial Industry and/or trading.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure within a dynamic trading environment.
- Attention to detail for problem solving and code robustness.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.