Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Location - Paris, France
Duration - 6 months (Freelance)
Start Date - ASAP
Rate - DOE
I am currently searching for a Project Manager to manage a Capex project in a large Chemical Facility.
You will initially be working for 2-3 days per week in the pre-construction phase. Once the construction starts, the hours will increase.
- Management of project execution in the Chemical sector
- Management of the project team
- Providing support to the customer
- Deadline and Budget control
- Liaison and co-operation across departments (Quality, Construction, Purchasing etc.)
- 5 years of Capex Project Management experience
- In depth knowledge of the French permitting process
- Practical knowledge of Chemical projects
- Experienced on large scale industrial projects
- Fluent French speaking
Please send an up to date CV or pass this email to any colleagues that you think may be interested.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.