Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Kent Adhesive Products Company
Kent Adhesive Products Company (KAPCO) is a growing company in Kent Ohio. KAPCO is a custom coater and converter of flexible pressure-sensitive materials. Founded in 1974 in Kent, Ohio, KAPCO is an innovative business that continues to define higher standards for adhesive applications. All of the company's operations are located in a modern 120,000-square-foot facility.
We are currently seeking a motivated person to contribute to our growth. Seeking experienced Material Handler. Potential candidates must have a good work ethic, have good problem solving skills, be a team player and exhibit a positive attitude. EOE pre-employment drug test and physical required. Currently, this position is working five(5) eight(8) hour days, Mon-Fri.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or with a hoist, forklift, or other type of lifting device.
- Assures that proper material is at appropriate work stations in a timely manner.
- Maintains accurate inventory, relieving inventory via computer system as required.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases or other containers.
- Labels, stacks and assembles materials onto skids and bands material to skids.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power equipment, and cleans work area and equipment.
- Operates industrial truck or to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Ability to operate a tow motor
- Ability to perform arithmetic computations and measure accurately
- Ability to work safely
Education and Ability:
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- Frequently lift up to 70 lbs. and move in excess of 100 lbs
We offer very comprehensive compensation that includes health, life, long term disability, 401K and vacation.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.