Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client is looking for Software Trainers for a 1+ year contract opportunity.
- This position will require travel regionally around the Florida area and southern states, but will expand to national travel eventually. You could be on the road for 1-3 weeks at a time.
- You will be travelling to each location to train on how to use the new software applications on iPads.
- Will conduct training, then in-house testing, and then implementation
- This position is Monday-Friday, typical hours will be around 8am-5pm, but may vary a bit when travelling. You will usually work about 40 hours per week, maybe a little more.
- All travel expenses are paid, including mileage reimbursements, daily meal allowances, and cell phone reimbursement.
- This position will pay an hourly rate plus an annual tenure bonus.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future