Business Intelligence Manager
Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
This is a direct hire position.
Our client in the Cleveland, Ohio area is looking for a Business Intelligence Manager and Analytics Leader to head their BI initiatives.
We are looking for someone with a mix of Dev, Analyst, PM/BI Management to lead the area working with internal business users, external consultants, and to ultimately build an internal BI/EDW staff.
The Business Intelligence Manager and Analytics Leader is responsible for leading, designing, building and supporting BI related technology services and projects to fulfil business needs in collaboration across multiple business functions. This role requires the ability to concurrently oversee multiple projects, support, and the currently outsourced BI vendor engineers and development resources. This role has the responsibility for developing a long term roadmap for an enterprise class Business Intelligence team, platform and analytics solution.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Information Systems or related field
- 7+ years' experience in hands-on Analytics program management, solutions delivery and support is required
- 5+ years' experience as a manager overseeing mid-size teams is required
- Demonstrated experience with Analytics strategy & roadmap, designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise class Business Intelligence platforms and analytics solutions
- Able to communicate with personnel at all levels across the organization and to comprehend business imperatives
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with individuals at all
- levels of the organization Able to work independently and prioritize tasks quickly and effectively.
- Knowledge of data integration patterns & Tools (SSIS, or similar)
- Knowledge of Relational database technologies (SQL Server)
- Skilled with Structured Query language (SQL & MDX)
- Knowledge of reporting tools (Microsoft SSRS, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Knowledge of dimensional modelling technologies (Microsoft SSAS)
- Good grasp of data architecture, data engineering, multidimensional modelling, etc.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as Oracle, QAD, Epicor, Infor-Visual, etc.
- Knowledge in languages such as R, SAS, Python preferred
- Able to lead technical discussions, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence with technical, business or other teams
- Able to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholder groups
- Be a combination of a technical hands-on solutions architect and an effective people leader
- Able to develop a cohesive and collaborative IT team
- Able to develop staff and motivate them to channel their talents toward productivity
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future