Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Front End Developer who will help maintain the current trading platform and will have the opportunity to improve and create new libraries and frameworks upon which the trading platform is based.
- Capture new requirements to design, build, test and deploy new and innovative solutions and features within an agile environment.
- Communicate and liaise with key business and IT stakeholders including traders and business owners
- Continuously drive and improve the system
- Understanding of Unix Operating system
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
- Work experience in the financial industry is beneficial
- Very good English and communication skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on (see below).
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.