Product Manager - Remote (Europe) - 12+ months
Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Product Manager - Remote (Europe) - 12months +
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Product Manager for a remote assignment for a client in the area of Brussels, Belgium.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for multiple product lines. The scope includes the full life cycle of digital clinical products.
Requirements Product Manager Role:
- 5+ years' experience as Product Manager
- 3 to 5 years' experience working on clinical studies
- Experience with 21 CFR Part 11 and GcP
- Experience MHRA and other regulatory agencies
- Experience with electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) and/or electronic Patient-Reported Outcome (ePRO)
- Experience with study protocol analysis, including requirements extraction for COA builds and creation/implementation of study design plans
- Excellent business and technical stakeholder management skills
Details Product Manager Role:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Initially 12 months (with possibility of extension)
- Location: Remote (Client is based in Area of Brussels, Belgium)
- Rate: Negotiable
If this role as Product Manager is of your interest, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque.