Full Stack Developer
Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Full Stack Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Bachelor Degree in in Information Technology or Engineering, Master Degree is a strong plus
- Expertise in oriented programming patterns and principles using Java, experience in enterprise context is of advantage
- Experience of best-practices in an enterprise development environment like test-driven development, continuous integration and source code control
- Know-how of Databases and SQL, preferably Oracle, as well as familiarity with multi-browser, multi-device programming and debugging
- Excellent abstract, analytical thinking and problem solving skills in under pressure work situations and short notice tasks
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Implementing high quality, reusable and well-tested software solutions, Front End as well as Back End
- Designing new functionalities and improving actual applications
- Contributing to the definition, development, testing, and deployment of software solutions
- Elaborating technical solutions out of the requirements through close cooperation with our business colleagues as well as other disciplines such as requirements engineer team
- Delivering solutions for complex technical issues and writing high quality technical documentation
- Supporting requirement engineer or testing team members when needed
Due to the current pandemic situation preferece will be given to local candidates.
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.