SAP SD VISTEX Dutch ASAP
Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP SD (VISTEX) Consultant to join an exciting multinational company based in The Netherlands.
Our exclusive client currently has a large scale SAP Programme and consequently they're seeking someone with the following skills and experience:
The primary focus of the function within this multinational company based in Utrecht is to align with the demand organization (Process Owners, IT Demand Managers) and to manage the supply.
The role of SAP SD (VISTEX) has the following responsibilities:
- Be the intermediary between business (represented by the Process Owner or delegate) and IT Supply (IT Delivery teams or external suppliers)
- Define the IS strategy for the domain in line with the companies' strategies
- Have and maintain expert knowledge about current and future developments in a solution area
- Guide the company according to VISTEX guidelines.
- Translate the IT architecture into solution designs
- Manage demand/requirements
- Translate requirements in specifications, for IT solution and service
- Manage the solution roadmap (IT product management)
The IT Product/Solution Manager reports to the IT Application Manager.
The personal profile:
- A proven track record in the VISTEX area
- Experience in leading projects
- Strong general leadership competencies (see framework below)
- Team player
- Strong in managing stakeholders
- Good communicative skills (in the Dutch language, verbal and written)
- The candidate needs to have thorough knowledge of VISTEX
Details for the SAP SD (VISTEX) Consultant contract:
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Location: fully remote start, later onsite (Utrecht)
- Language: Dutch would be preferred
If you are interested in the SAP SD (VISTEX) Consultant opportunity please send your CV in Word showing the above mentioned experience!
Please feel free to forward to your network.