DevOps (CI/CD) Architect
Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Remote for now, then later after lockdown in the Netherlands.
Rate is 50 Euros per hour all-in.
Mandatory skill set:
- Software Configuration Management tools (Git, Bamboo/Jenkins, Nexus, Jfrog artifactory etc.)
- Experience in building and automating CI/CD pipelines in on-premise and in Cloud
- Working knowledge of Automation service provisioning and Middleware configuration.
- Container tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- At least 2 years' experience on Cloud platform (Either on AWS or Azure)
- IAAS and PAAS services of Cloud providers (eg Azure Kubernetes Server, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, etc)
- Should be able to demonstrate the Cloud migration strategy and approach
- Should be able to create Cloud Dev/Ops (eg Azure Dev/Ops) pipelines
- Should have fundamental knowledge of disk storage, network and database solutions
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills to win the challenging technical discussion
The candidate should have as a plus knowledge in at least two of below areas:
- An "Automate everything" attitude and validate them by POC
- Experience in VMware with ESXi server
- Container tools such as Docker, Mesos and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible and Puppet)
- Management with tools such as Splunk, InSpec and SCOM
- Knowledge and experience with several Enterprise Directory Services (LDAP, Kerberos, AD)