Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Project manager - Food industry
Why this role?
Personal guidance, freedom, varied work and a work environment where your opinion counts.
The company is looking for a pragmatic individual to lead the technical process of their clients 20 million project. The company specialises in machine building for packaging and food processing.
As the project manager you will be carrying out the start-up of the project, planning, technical specifications, purchasing and work preparation on a short-term contract. Experience with processing is desired but not essential
- You have completed an HBO education in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical
- Packaging and processing experience is desired
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Verbal and Written Dutch and English language skills
- Collaborative approach
- Experience producing detailed documents and reports.
- Strategic mindset.
- Stakeholder management experience
To Apply for this Job either email: or phone.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.