Lead .NET Developer
Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
We are seeking a dynamic, positive and creative individual with the ability to lead a team of developers, as well as work independently be an individual contributor. The candidate should have a positive attitude and a high aptitude for solving complex business and technical problems while dealing with challenging schedules.
- Design and develop Client Server solutions, including Intranet and Internet Web applications to meet business objectives and solve problems.
- Define and implement the SQL Server objects used within these solutions.
- Develop code, maintain data structures, and create documentation.
- Assist other developers with complex development and performance issues.
- Ensure that development projects integrate well into the environment
- Provide ongoing customer support by providing proactive monitoring, system/application related problem resolution and general question responses.
- Manage/Lead small development teams
The successful candidate will have
- A 2 or 4-year degree in computer science or 4 + years related equivalent experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience in developing applications using Microsoft's .NET development environment, specifically C#.
- A comprehensive knowledge of T-SQL for development and processing of data in and out of SQL databases.
- Strong Relational Database knowledge, specifically DB design and normalization
- An understanding of the MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Access, Visio
- Strong design, development, coding, testing, and debugging skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- The ability and genuine desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Experience managing small teams of developers
- Must be able/willing to take initiative to solve problems in a timely fashion with proactive, creative and aggressive problem diagnosis and solving skills
- Must be willing to provide 7x24 support of systems developed and maintained
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- JS, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework
- Any current Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.