UX Platform Manager
Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment developed for our stakeholders within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Provide UI development leadership and expertise
- Work with product managers, UI/UX designers, solution architects, technical leads and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Embrace the established standards and best practices that currently exist for software applications, and contribute ideas in these areas to keep our technology moving forward
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team to achieve the highest quality code & product
- Report status and work progress to scrum master and technical lead as requested
- Create technical documentation as required in the form of technical specifications, and project artifacts
- Assist/Mentor other developers on the team in software development best practices and continual improvement of service
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Information Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Angular and AngularJS
- Experience with other programming languages like CSS, Typescript, Java, etc.
- Experience in hybrid mobile applications using Cordova or Ionic frameworks.
- Understanding of different Browser engines and their associated architectures.
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments, comfortable working with command line tools & Scripting
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Angular CLI, Webpack, Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, GIT, Swagger, SonarQube, Mocha, Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar frameworks
- Experience using CSS Preprocessors (preferably SASS)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development
- Experience working on teams that have employed agile methodologies.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Passion for delivering quality software, and experience leading and mentoring senior developers in ensuring design and coding best practices and standards are followed.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Experience working with Mainframe & banking software systems desired but not required.
- Experience working with an application container platform using docker.
- Experience with GIT and GIT Workflows (gitflow, pull requests, etc.).
- Experience working as a Full Stack engineer, specifically with Java and Spring.
- Experience with APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics
- Experience with CDN providers like Akamai or Google Cloud CDN.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future