Cloud Project Manager (Hands-on Cloud Architect)
Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Disys Technical and Consulting Kft
We seek an experienced Technical Infrastructure Project Manager/Architect (experienced in Cloud migration) to join our Disys Corp Embedded team supporting our client a leading global pharmaceutical provider. The role can be performed largely remotely during the contemporary circumstances.
You as the ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a blend of formal project management skills enshrined in a recognised PM methodology, as well as very real hands-on architectural ability conversant with a cloud migration project.
- hands-on public cloud experience (AWS/Azure)
- have executed or worked on at least one or more public cloud project (AWS/Azure)
- you are conversant with application infrastructure design for private and public cloud to include application side infrastructure - server, database, security, interface, and most importantly datacentre migration to the cloud.
- you are hands-on with application infrastructure - conversant with current infrastructure, designing to-be infrastructure solution for applications - private and public cloud, etc.
- you are conversant with full life cycle project delivery using an accredited PM waterfall methodology. PMP Prince II. Agile a big +.
- you are experienced in working in a global delivery model environment(in different time zones).
- you are experienced in coordinating/managing project internal and external stakeholders, partners, and external vendors.
- you have minimum 15+ year of core IT experience
- excellent English language business communication skills.