Lead Mobile Developer (UI)
Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
We have an immediate need for a Lead Mobile Developer for our client in Cleveland, OH. This job will be remote to start and will eventually work onsite in Cleveland early next year. This is a Full time opportunity after a 6 month contract-to-hire period.
- Lead the technical advancement of our Consumer hybrid mobile applications by creating roadmaps for continuous improvement, version upgrades and helping us become aware and keep pace with ever changing technology.
- Participate and influence all aspects of the Mobile software development life cycle - including technical design, refinement, estimation, documentation, build, test and run - within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Responsible for mobile tooling and build processes, including app store deployment and overall management.
- Responsible for performance tuning and instrumentation of our Consumer mobile applications, including troubleshooting and resolution.
- Embrace the established standards and best practices that currently exist for software applications, and contribute ideas in these areas to keep our technology moving forward.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team to ensure clarity and alignment, and to achieve the highest quality code & product.
- Report status and work progress to tribe and platform lead as requested.
- Create technical documentation as required in the form of technical specifications, and project artifacts.
- Assist/Mentor other developers on the team in software development best practices and continual improvement of service.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Information Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent.
- Passion for delivering quality software, and experience leading and mentoring senior developers in ensuring design and coding best practices and standards are followed.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in iOS and/or Android Mobile development.
- Experience in building iOS apps using Objective-C and/or Android apps using Android Studio/Java.
- Experience with automated builds & processes, Fastlane, Shell Scripts, .xcconfig.
- Experience with TestFlight, adding new users, adding release notes, managing versions and build numbers.
- Experience building mobile apps using Cordova and Ionic (or other similar mobile development frameworks).
- Experience with app provisioning and all the associated processes - identifiers, profiles and certificates.
- Experience with client-side UI frameworks like Angular or React in a mobile context.
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments, comfortable working with command line tools & Scripting.
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, GIT, Swagger, SonarQube.
- Experience with DevOps concepts, CI/CD, testing automation and TDD.
- Experience working on teams that have employed agile and lean methodologies.
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar frameworks.
- Experience using CSS Preprocessors (preferably SASS).
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future