SAP FICO BA (Contract to hire)
Posted on Nov 6, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
This is a contract-to-hire position.
Local Candidates highly desired
Must have experience configuring Vertex (tax rules, exemption certs, etc.) andPayment gateways, merchant services, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required. Degree in Finance or Accounting strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years Full time experience with the SAP FICO Module required. SAP hands-on configuration experience and daily production support in FI and CO, integration with Payroll, integration with SD/PM/CS and multiple currencies required.
- Experience with Payment Infrastructure (Payment Gateways, Merchant Services) and SAP integration with that infrastructure required.
- Experience with Vertex O-Series Tax Software strongly preferred.
- Experience with Concur preferred.
- Experience with Esker preferred
- Experience with Project Systems integration strongly preferred.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic required. Consulting experience is a plus. Must be able to lead initiatives with little supervision.
- SAP ECC version 6.0 experience or higher required. S4 configuration experience a plus.
- Experience leading or managing projects required. PMP, Scrum-Master or equivalent certification preferred.
- Experience with a process improvement methodology such as Lean or Six Sigma strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team-oriented collaborative environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, complex tasks and demands. Must be comfortable with ambiguity and able to forge direction.
- Experience with UX (User Experience) design preferred.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future