Technology Manager (Support)
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Prosper Consulting Ltd
Technology Manager (Support)
Fulfilment & Distribution
ITRO £25k+ (DOE) + Benefits inc profit share
A first-class technical career opportunity as we adapt to a new way of living and working. Despite the virus situation my client's business has continued to grow at pace and we are now seeking an additional key member to join our growing team.
This is a rare opportunity as my client is one of the fastest growing fulfilment companies in the UK. A family business that offers storage, picking, packing and delivery services that are tailored to suit a wide variety of small and medium sized businesses. As they rapidly grow a varied and large customer base, from entrepreneurial start-ups in E-commerce to established wholesale retailers, their bespoke, helpful, and hands-on approach is what customers love about them as they support them at every stage of their growth.
To enhance this continued success, we have created an exciting new role. One that will support and advise the employees and customers on all technical matters, both tactical and strategic. As we are constantly setting bigger and more challenging goals we are seeking someone with the dedication, enthusiasm and technical breadth to embrace the future challenges of building capabilities in automation, E-commerce and technical expansion of a logistics operation as well as service priority day to day requirements, on-boarding customers, integrating software and looking after the businesses technical requirements including software and hardware support.
- Setting up and integrating customers - working with API's
- Data input with regards systems usage and customer pricing
- Customer training and support
- Delivering a well organised and effective software and hardware support function
- Continuously improving IT infrastructure (telecoms, network, Internet provision etc)
- Manage the procurement function for all aspects of technology
- Strategic continuous improvement projects and new technology applications
- We are looking for a motivated and experienced technical person. Passionate, innovative and solutions oriented with a demonstrable keen interest in technology from your early years
- Proven experience of managing customer and employee support relationships and expectations
- Be able to technically qualify software problems and recommend solutions
- Experience of researching, sourcing and purchasing technical assets and solutions
- The ability to think on your feet and work diligently and independently with a conscientious approach
- A strong attitude and culture of collaboration and support with both employees and customers. This has kept us agile, motivated and our customers happy.
- A keen and constant learner of new technologies
- Experience & understand technical requirements of organisations combined with excellent communication & customer facing skills
- Logistics and manufacturing sector experience is likely to be an advantage but not essential
- Experience of Mintsoft or other order and warehouse software solutions and CRM
- Technical degree is definitely an advantage but not essential providing early keen interest in appropriate technology is demonstrated.
Our Company and personal values: Committed, flexible, trusted, dependable, supportive, and caring.
It is vital we find someone who has that special caring and professional personality who can really support the employees, customers and other stakeholders conduct their roles and objectives effectively and efficiently on a technical level.
A competitive salary in the region of £25,000 (depending on experience), company profit share and personal bonus. The remuneration package is flexible as it is imperative that we find the right person.
We look forward to receiving your applications so we can confidentially explore your suitability.