Digital Growth Executive
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by The Juice Plus Company
The Juice Plus+ Company is a $700+ million competitor in the health and wellness industry, utilising a unique combination of direct sales and e-commerce to market our carefully curated line of plant-based nutritional products and Tower Garden® aeroponic growing systems in pursuit of our mission to "Inspire Healthy Living Around the World." We operate in more than 25 countries and are in the midst of an ambitious global expansion effort.
This is a key role in putting global digital initiatives into action, as well as owning region-specific digital programs/activities. At Juice Plus+, Growth team will empower our regions around the world to identify key growth areas and increase Acquisition, Retention and Customer Lifetime Value.
The Digital Growth Executive will be comfortable in every step of the digital funnel, flexible across technologies and possess a deep curiosity to learn, determination to come up with solutions to deliver and effectively implement initiatives in their regions. Digital at Juice Plus+ is a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires thinking critically to tackle complex challenges.
We currently have two open roles, one for our US market and one to cover Central and Northern Europe (ideally a fluent German speaker).
• Execute and manage PPC, Retargeting, Programmatic and Paid Social activity across multiple countries and languages. Manage significant budget and bidding strategies to maximise efficiency.
• Take responsibility for digital acquisition campaigns, keeping tabs on our performance, constantly optimizing, monitoring and increasing ROAS.
• Write creative ad copy in line with best practice and the brand tone of voice.
• Create reports on campaign success and identify new areas of optimisation
• Support your manager and the digital team in the reporting process for weekly/monthly reports and ad hoc performance reports.
• Explore and test new channels (e.g. podcast, Affiliates) and growth tactics; measure A/B tests across paid campaigns & product launches.
• Ensure our landing pages are designed to maximize conversions. Use web analytics to understand customer journeys and identify opportunities to improve them.
• Own localisation of CRM (Email, SMS, Push Notification) working with your manager and key stakeholders in the region to customise experience and messaging.
• Keep up to date on latest PPC and Paid Social industry trends and innovations; attend events to expand knowledge of best practise
• 3+ years of hands-on PPC and Paid Social experience
• You have a mix of creative and analytical skills with strong bias to action/execution.
• You're passionate about the customer and always put them at the front of your thinking
• Experience setting up and managing paid media campaigns in self-serve ad platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google Ads, Google Ads Editor).
• Experience with tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns (e.g. URL & pixel tracking).
Owing to the high volume of response, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If successful you will hear from us within two weeks. If you have not heard from us by then, please consider your application unsuccessful unfortunately at this time.