IT Infrastructure Coordinator
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
- Ensures IS service/support in collaboration and according to the Group IS Service Managers
- Supervises delivery of appropriate IS Services and IS Solutions
- Collaborates with the Headquarters Organization Services/Security/Reception to build appropriate IS Service and solution
- Ensures business satisfaction with IS service/support, IS Service Desk and IS Support
- Initiates proactive service improvements and ensure their delivery
- Planning and controlling the introduction and implementation of new IS services driven by Group IS
- On request consults and provides input for incident, change or project which has, or might have, a major impact on the department
- Executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACIS and LEC specification
- Ensure the enablement and support of video conferencing systems
- Ensure service excellence is delivered to VIPs and coordinates the necessary resources to support events and request in priority
- Collaborates with IS Organization to minimize disruptions and potential risks resulting on interruption of services to VIPs
- Ensure best in class services are delivered to VIPs and drives customer satisfaction
- Monitors daily HQ-IS mailbox to ensure the rapid resolution of costumers concerns and focus on increase customer satisfaction
- Manages the procurement proposals with SD&A to ensure proper stock levels at HQ
- Leads Incident Management - handle activities related to incidents
- Approximate 10 years of experience on IT Support and video conferencing technologies
- Subject Matter Expert in video conferencing including BlueJeans, MS Teams, and other technologies
- Deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and IS technologies
- Strong internal customer-orientation/customer service approach
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical IS capabilities and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, such as strong organizational, communication, negotiation, facilitation and consensus; building skills
- Experience in project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English. Proficiency in German is a plus
Interviews are done remotely via Microsoft Teams.
Remote work possible currently.
Take this outstanding chance and apply now here or send me an e-mail to (see below)!
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.