Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by ERSG
Data Analyst - Dutch and English language skills a must
Analysis of the current quality of metadata, duplicates, versions of unstructured information in the Document Management System "Documentum".
Proposals for use cases that can solve found issues and deliver value for stakeholders.
Carrying out prioritized use cases in collaboration with (representatives of) stakeholders.
Contribute to the further development of text analysis skills within the client.
Analysing and quantifying the current situation and contributing to the identification and prioritisation of areas for improvement.
Design, build, test, implement, and maintain text analysis solutions based on open-source components.
Close cooperation with domain experts and business stakeholders.
Participation in Scrum Events, knowledge sharing, design reviews, etc.
What do we expect from you?
* You have a strong track record in delivering AI solutions with a focus on Information Retrieval, Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision.
* You have demonstrable experience with relevant programming languages, tools and frameworks, such as: Python, Spacy, NLTK, REST/SOAP APIs, Docker, ElasticSearch and OpenCV.
* You have regular alignment on the scope, deliverables and acceptance criteria and test them in regular demonstrations of intermediates.
* You have experience in agile work environments.
* You can work independently and communicate proactively with relevant stakeholders.
* It is an advantage if you hold a master's degree or phD in computer linguistics, cognitive sciences, statistics, computer science or a related field.
* You speak and write Dutch and English language fluently.
You have good communication skills in a multilingual environment (Dutch, English, possibly German), you are stress resistant and a team player.
You are proactive and know how to organize yourself. Certainly in this day and age it is important that you are not waiting, but actively make contact with colleagues and stakeholders.
In addition, we consider characteristics such as responsibility, environmental awareness, care, flexibility and result orientation important. You like to share your knowledge and experience.