Data Integration consultant
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Data Integration consultant
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Type: Contract role
To develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time| quality and cost standards.
(1.) To be responsible for providing technical guidance/solutions
2.) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
(3.) TO ensure process compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review.
(4.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Min of 2 years' experience in DV across multiple data sources (appliances, cloud, RDBMS, Big Data, Web Apps, Files).
- Perform Administration tasks like Users, Roles, Database management (Metadata, Cache), granting permissions.
- Perform Authentication & Authorization with LDAP.
- Experience & Implementation of Best practices in DV Design .
- DV Platform Performance Support (Server Administration configuration & Cache Configuration).
- Experience in Deploying Data as a Service.
- Experience in Data Publishing to Reporting apps/downstream apps.
- Optimization of DV layer for performance.
- Responsible for collaboration between Business & Technical SMEs .
- Experience in Deployment of Code across multiple environments (Dev à Test à Prod) & Platform Upgrade.
- Total 5-7 years' experience in Data Integration/Database