Lead solution Architect (Nokia, OneNDS/HLR/HSS/UDM/AUSF), 5GCore & vEP
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by WaveTel
Lead solution Architect (Nokia, OneNDS/HLR/HSS/UDM/AUSF), 5GCore & vEPC
For our client in Scandinavia we are searching for a Senior Lead solution Architect, with very strong leader skills, taking the lead of all Architects involved
You will lead the overall design activity!
Technical requirement: involved in Nokia SDM projects (OneNDS/HLR/HSS/UDM/AUSF), 5GCore & vEPC.
We need a Technical expert with strong leading skills, and Nokia design experience
Remote Work: all Europe
EU/NATO nationality needed, for security clearance
Start time. January 2021
1 year, extension is expected
The Cross-Domain Architect leads the technical definition, development, delivery, and evolution of large, complex, and often new customer solutions across Nokia, from pre-sales through the delivery and ongoing operations. Cross-Domain Architects are engaged on large projects that introduce both significant technical and business risks, that span multiple products and services units that must be completed in multiple phases over a significant period of time, and/or where the consequences of project failure are high.
- Technical Leadership & Direction for Pre-contract Solution Development & Pricing: The Cross-Domain Architect directs internal Nokia teams to develop the solution across Business Groups (Services, Products) and 3rd parties.
- The Cross-Domain Architect, using a mix of strong consultative and technical skills, interacts with key customer contacts and decision makers to consult on customer objectives, gather business and technical requirements, establish credibility for Nokia's solution, and demonstrate technical leadership to the customer.
- Provide key inputs to implementation SOWs to insure completeness and appropriately limited scope, verification of Nokia and 3rd-party product commitments in support of the architecture, and communication with key stakeholders as to the architecture and implementation plan.
- Supports bid defense activities with emphasis on services strategy and value proposition.
- Solution Design Accountability and Technical Leadership During Customer Project Delivery:
- Delivery Planning: Provides input to the Project manager developing the project plan, including phase definition, entrance and exit criteria, major activities, identification of task interdependencies, and technical project risks and mitigation strategies. Also, determines technical impacts of Change Requests.
- Requirements, Architecture and Design: During delivery, the Cross-Domain Architect documents the solution requirements, develops the high-level design and leads/monitors overall design activity. Also, strongly contributes and supports development of technical implementation planning documents, such as the overall Solution Integration Plan and
- Solution Validation Strategy.
- Delivery Oversight: Serves as the delivery CTO by providing direction to all members of the technical project team. Provides technical leadership for troubleshooting and debugging interoperability issues, oversees testing activity, and engages as required all technical resources (people & tools) available to the program to resolve issues. Escalation point for technical problems that arise during implementation.