Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
An innovative start-up that provides comprehensive services in the areas of E-commerce, online services, and digital transformation.
Are you looking to join a company who are dominating their market? Do you have a passion for high-quality coding and working with the most up-to-date technologies? Do you want the chance for your voice to be heard and have the opportunity to shape development and growth of the IT department at a fantastic company?
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you have:
- Expert knowledge and experience in Magento2, JS, HTML, PHP, CSS, and MySQL.
- At least 2 years' experience in Magento2 Development.
- Experience in version control systems such as GIT.
- A Swiss or EU National.
- Fluent in English.
- A self-learner who can work autonomously in a proficient way.
- Familiar with Trello and Slack tools.
- Building and configuring Magento2 eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Working in a team of highly skilled Front End and Back End developers.
- possibility of personal and professional development, internal training on soft and hard skills.
- Access to the latest technologies and resources.
- Modern and spacious workplace in central Zurich.
- Flexible working hours.
- Above-average pension payment.
- Accident cover.
- Hugh career growth!
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
email: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.