Staffing Sales Consultant
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Austin Fraser Ltd
Who Are We?
We are Austin Fraser, an award-winning, international recruiting company with specialist consultants covering various industries globally. Founded and headquartered in England in 2007, we have a thriving brand across Europe including offices in Germany. We started US operations in 2015 starting in Austin, TX. Since then, we have opened offices in Denver, Dallas, San Diego, and we aren't slowing down!
We're committed to each one of our employees, ensuring they're able to work in an outstanding environment and are equipped with the tools and skills they need to succeed in their fields. At Austin Fraser, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We support and celebrate people's differences and thrive on diversity in order to benefit our culture, our community, and our future. We recently won "Best Company Culture" at the Greater Austin Business Awards and "Best Places to Work in Austin" by the Austin Business Journal for the fifth year in a row!
Why Is The Job Open?
We are continuing our organic growth and have two open headcount to start the year off! We are seeking fun, driven people to step in and make a big impact.
Who Are You?
The right person will be ambitious, strategic, successful, and a fervent brand ambassador for Austin Fraser. If you are ready to build a lucrative book of business and quickly progress through our company, you are exactly who we need!
What Will You Do?
- Manage a full desk (360 degree) which means conduct sales and recruit tech candidates
- Develop and implement new business development strategies
- Frequent visits to client offices to meet decision makers and discuss staffing needs
- Negotiate contract terms, rates, and project scope
- Recruit candidates according to a specific technical vertical
- Promote and attend meetups aligned with the IT community
- Network with specific tech community members and represent the AF brand
What Do We Need?
- 1+ year(s) of staffing or B2B sales experience is a plus!
- Motivation to own and build a solid book of business within a growing company
- Internally competitive and extremely driven
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build professional relationships
- Unquestionable honesty and integrity
- Desire to contribute to our excellent culture and be a part of our outstanding team
- Positive attitude in all situations
What Do You Get?
- Competitive base salary with attractive, uncapped commission plan
- Proven career progression with a defined plan and attainable goals
- Beautiful office in downtown Austin with amazing views of the city
- Fully flexible work environment, so work from the office, home, or wherever!
- State-of-the-art Apple hardware and software plus wireless headsets
- Stand-up desks, pool table, video games, and full kitchen
- Free fitness center, 14th floor terrace, and a parking stipend
- 23 days of vacation a year to start!
- Robust insurance package and 401k plan
- Attractive quarterly incentives PLUS company-wide end of year party in Europe
- Business casual dress code
- Specials discounts at retailers, travel sites, and entertainment through company perks
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.