Linux and DevOps Engineer
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Leading Internet and Television Provider in Switzerland. Classic streaming back in the day, to now a full-fledged Telco provider paired with modern innovation and classy product development. A very successful and future growth oriented company.
This company is looking to hire an experienced Linux and DevOps Engineer.
For this position, you have:
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable experience
- Several years of professional experience in IT operations, system engineering and concept development in the area of Linux systems
- Good knowledge of Ansible
- Experience with containers such as Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with database systems (MySQL/MongoDB/Redis/Elasticsearch)
- Experience with public cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
Your tasks are:
- Ensuring the proper operation of the infrastructure
- Collaboration/lead in the project for migration to the cloud
- Close cooperation with the development team (DevOps)
- Management of the life cycle as well as the further development of the Linux platform
- Monitoring of the infrastructure and evaluation of server logs
- System engineering: integration of tools, standardization and automation
- Cooperation with external partners and providers
- Flat hierarchies
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Awesome office space that is on the lake
- In house chef
- Creative freedom
- High level of responsibility
- Warm team environment
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss further: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.