Document and SFAT Coordinator
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Document and SFAT Coordinator for the 7 months project (extension intended)
Job Title: Plant 1 Document and SFAT Coordinator
Coordinate automation document reviews/approvals and software testing activities between company and an external supplier within the Plant 1 investment project.
. Ensure timely distribution, review and approval of automation relevant project documents (functional specifications, test specifications, etc.).
* Pro-actively communication upcoming reviews and ensure availability of reviewers. Schedule round-table reviews as required.
* Chase deliverables and pro-actively inform the project scheduler about risks and changes to the timeline.
* Ensure handover and storage of approved documents according to the defined document management process.
* Ensure up-to-date schedule for software test activities and witness assignment in close collaboration with all involved parties.
* Resolve schedule conflicts and ensure availability of test witnesses
. Pro-actively inform the project scheduler about risks and changes to the timeline.
* Coordinator or project manager role in a Matrix environment, ideally large-scale investment project or similar.
* Familiar with good manufacturing practice and equipment qualification
. Experience in computerized system validation an asset.
* Ideally, basic understanding of biotechnology production processes.
* Experience in automation or manufacturing execution systems an asset.
Education and qualification:
. Technical background, preferably degree in engineering or IT
. Fluent in English, German an asset
* Disciplined, structured and accurate
* Able to plan ahead
* Strong communicator and mediator during conflicts
* Results driven
. Flexible to achieve the desired outcome.
Additional information: suitable profiles would be reliable and experienced admin expert profiles, junior level project manager profiles or engineer profiles with the above listed skills