Senior Information Security Analyst
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Senior Information Security Analyst. This position will help safeguard the organization's information through the performance of risk assessments, influence on policy and standards and contribution to security awareness. The client is looking for someone who has good knowledge of GRC and Risk controls such as ISO 27001, PCI, NIST.
- Participates in projects and assessments on risk.
- Analyzes and defines security policies and standards.
- Industry relevant certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CGEIT, Security +.
- Ability to establish trust with partners through demonstration of knowledge and commitment to security.
- A solid understanding of the regulations and security standards that govern the protection of information such as GLBA, NAIC, HIPAA, PCI, ISO 27002 and FFIEC.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the role of technical, administrative and physical controls in securing information.
- Confidence to recommend changes and improvements to the security program.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and engagements simultaneously.
- Understanding of the role of the Information security Program in the security of an organization's data.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology OR,
- Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology OR,
- At least 10 years of experience in information technology.
- And 1 year lead experience.