PL/SQL Developer with HL7
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Oracle PL/SQL Developer based in Atlanta, Georgia. Reporting to the Technical Lead the selected applicant's responsibilities include working with the defined project team to design develop and test software enhancements in support of the an Electronic Notifiable Surveillance System. Using Oracle PL/SQL this team member will be focused on designing,developing and integrating various enhancements to the system. Day to day activities will include 70% coding, 30% design/analysis. Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing project environment with aggressive time lines.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university.
- 3+ years experience with Oracle Database versions 9i, 10g 11g and 12c.
- 3+ years Oracle PL/SQL programming skills including Oracle Web toolkit, HTP, HTF and OWA packages
- Experience with HL7 and understanding clinical terminology.
- Experience with Quest Software SQL Navigator or similar development tools.
- 3+ years experience with full project life cycle in implementing web based systems a must
- Proficient in troubleshooting, self-motivated and driven professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to keep critical systems operational
- Proficient in analysing information thoroughly and effectively to determine the impact of technical platform changes, changing customer requirements and/or software defects will have on supported systems.
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".