SAP SD Consultant - English Speaking - 80% Remote Work. Flexible Start
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Eursap Ltd
SAP SD Consultant - English Speaking - 80% Remote (Work From Home!) - Flexible Start Date from November 2020 onwards. Highly Competitive Salary + 20% Bonus + Benefits. End Client!
Our international manufacturing client is looking for an SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Consultant to join them for rolling out their Global instance of SAP S/4HANA to multiple companies in their group across Europe.
Currently they are building out their European implementation and support team while getting ready for the first roll out of many over the next few years.
While they are building out the European Support Team they are also integrating regional teams worldwide to operate as a single global support team.
This job is 80% remote working from home, you can therefore be employed in any of the countries where the client has offices (and in general will have to work onsite locally in your base country 20% of the time):
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
If you do not live in one of the above countries, you would need to relocate to one of the countries in the above list to allow you to have a local employment contract in that country.
SAP SD Business Analyst - Job description:
- Be part of the international team of SAP Experts located globally
- Customize the SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) module of our global SAP solution as part of large projects and operational support of our live markets
- Manage stakeholder expectations, work with the Business to deliver on SAP enhancements & projects
- Document functional specification, design specifications and formal testing
- Work in a Matrix environment coordinating with outsourced support vendors
- Support Master Data Governance Issues in your area
- Coordinate and work closely with other work streams
- Provides overall direction in the implementation of new SAP modules and new releases of the SAP application software, as well as 3rd party software tools.
- Trains and assists users in the use of SAP business application software. Prepares training materials, schedules and conducts application system training as needed. Audience may be other IT staff or end-user staff. Performs cost vs. benefit analysis to determine rational for application system development and enhancements.
- Acts as liaison to the software vendors and other users of the software. Is actively involved in software and/or functional user groups users.
- Performs systems analysis, design, configuration and programming tasks related to enhancements, interfaces, data conversion and special reporting requirements, etc.
- Advises users as to the applicability of various alternatives to meet the specified requirements, such as: SAP baseline functionality & reporting, specialized configuration, extracts to PC-based analysis tools, custom report-writing and report development, complimentary software packages, and or changes to business processes.
- Designs and assists users in the design and documentation of business processes and procedures, the development of training materials, and the delivery of training, etc.
- Performs thorough testing of all new and revised system functions and reports, and performs quality assurance reviews of procedural documentation and training materials.
- Acts as a team leader or group leader for projects/tasks established in a given functional area, such as: sales & distribution, finance & accounting or manufacturing.
- Organizes and leads various user group forums to address issue management, to field & manage enhancements requests, and to facilitate the exchange of information and ideas among users in a given functional area of the business operation.
Other less important duties may include:
- Project management and administration. Maintains work plans, tracks effort and progress vs. plan, and provides appropriate status information regarding projects.
- Coordinates/directs the activities of project teams to accomplish the goals of a project. Team members may be other IT staff, as well as end-user staff.
- Supervises contract consultants, programmers, and part time clerical assistance, as needed.
- Technical. Provides secondary support for the technical hardware and communications platforms used to support application systems: would include log in's, printing, security, etc. Would act as a liaison between end-users and the IT technical group.
- Note: Other duties may be assigned as required.
What we need:
- Strong technical SAP SD skills (5 years minimum)
- Good knowledge of integration between Finance and logistic modules (MM, PP, FICO)
- 3-5 years SAP R/3 implementation experience.
- Strong customer service skills and orientation. High degree of flexibility in interface with customers/constituents.
- Ability to distinguish, learn and accept differences in business and end-user requirements.
- Ability to learn and expand technical knowledge and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with effective and cycle time sensitive time management and project management skills.
- Good English communication skills and the ability to interact directly with business users and stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous initiatives and prioritize work
- General knowledge and understanding of business operations.
- In-depth knowledge of a specific functional area of business operations (manufacturing, finance & accounting, sales & distribution, etc.).
- In depth knowledge of the SAP application software, including its functions & capabilities, configuration, reporting and support requirements.
- Proficiency in analysis, design and testing techniques.
Nice to Have (but not essential):
- 3-5+ years of leadership experience: manager, supervisor, or group lead, team lead etc.
- 2 years experience in project management skills.
- Additional experience configuring Contracts and or SAP SM (Service Management) with exposure to RAR (Revenue Accounting and Reporting) would be an asset.
- Experience with external tax engines and EDI and Ecommerce
- SAP Super User experience in related discipline.
- Proficiency with various report development tools, SAP Report Writer, SAP Script, other report writers or query tools, etc.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA
- Chemical Industry Experience
- Must be fluent in English
- A highly competitive salary will be offered to match your level of experience, knowledge and skills
- 20% Bonus. The bonus is set on specific KPI's set at the start of the financial year with individual, business and company targets. Payment of the bonus is usually in July/August and calculated based on hitting the KPI's
We also offer:
- Position in leading global manufacturing company
- Global projects, international environment
- One instance SAP global system with most modules
- Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within the company globally.
- Flexible working hours, home office - 80% of time
- Wide range of benefits. These will vary depending on which country you live in but typically include things like: pension, holiday allowance and mobile phone etc...
- Project Dependent - up to 20% travel (expenses paid by the company)
- 80% remote work from home
Related Keywords: SAP SD, SAP Sales & Distribution, SAP SD-Billing, SAP SD-Pricing, SAP SD-Rebates, SAP SD-Chargebacks, SAP SD-Billbacks, SAP SD-Shipping, SAP Order to Cash, SAP OTC, SAP O2C, SAP SM, SAP Service Management., SAP CS, SAP Customer Service, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistique