Technical Project Manager
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Technical Project Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.(We are actively seeking a talented technical project manager to oversee a variety of innovative projects from conceptual design to implementation.)
- Extensive practice in managing projects and teams using JIRA, MS Project Online, Confluence and Kanban boards
- Expertise in SharePoint 2016, Power Apps and Power Shell Scripting
- Prior Experience with Hugo, Docker and Qlik Sense is beneficial
- Background in UI/UX and in directing creative aspects of a project is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field otherwise equivalent work experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing projects with internal teams and vendor teams
- Developing project plans combining customer requirements and company goals as well as coordinating multiple managers and technical staff throughout all project phases
- Overseeing the entire execution and ensuring adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Providing encouragement, identifying problems, creating solutions and implementing productivity improvements by communicating proactively with all involved workforces
- Monitoring the project progress continuously and preparing scheduled reports on assessable items such as milestones and deliverables
- Planning and implementing quality controls and processes
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.