Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
The Senior Dynamics developer will be instrumental in the migration from AX 2009 to Dynamics 365 F&O. In addition, you will surprise and delight customers with genuinely valuable and useful digital experiences through the development of high-quality code that is extensible and easily maintained.
What you'll be doing
As a Senior Dynamics Developer, you will develop and build solutions to meet both business and technical requirements, while demonstrating a level of leadership across the team including engineers and other project team members.
- Contribute to team delivery practices including stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Participate in the full product lifecycle including scoping workshops, technology evaluation processes, project delivery, and support and maintenance.
- Facilitate decision making in the team about code design, quality and maintainability.
- Ensure our digital properties support key business initiatives in achieving their sales targets.
- Identify and resolve key customer blockers; where need be by advocating internally for change.
Good things you'll need
We're after a collaborative and established Senior Developer with proven experience in both AX 2009 and Dynamics 365 F&O.
You'll also need:
- Experience supporting large, complex organisations ideally within retail
- Demonstrable experience leading consultation engagements with an excellent understanding of AX/D365 FO and best practices
- Strong experience in on premise and cloud versions of Microsoft Dynamics (AX 2009 and Dynamics 365 F&O)
- Hands-on experience with Azure and its eco system (Azure Data Factory, Azure Service Bus, etc.)
- C# and .Net
- Experience with building services and APIs.
- Track record of leading engineering standards, security practices and quality assurance.
- A logical approach to problem solving and the ability to constructively propose and review solutions.
- A demonstrated capability in writing clean, well thought out, and reliable code.