SAP Project Manager - French & Dutch
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Applause IT Ltd
Within the IT department, take charge of several IT projects, even ensure business coordination if necessary.
For each project for which he/she is responsible, the project manager is expected to:
* Establish a project plan specifying in particular the objectives and scope, the schedule, the tasks and the expected deliverable, the review and approval cycle, the organisation, reporting
* Monitor costs, schedule and resources throughout the project
* Provide effective coordination of the project team by ensuring the motivation of the latter
* Contribute to updating the business case
* Ensure to identify and manage dependencies, risks and issues, assumptions impacting his/her project
* Contribute to the management of these at portfolio level
The candidate is alsoexpected to:
* Participate in increasing level of maturity in terms of project & portfolio management
Required profiles: Senior Project Manager
The Project Manager must be able to interact in French and Dutch, write in French or Dutch, with a good technical knowledge of English.
Knowledge of at least one of the following areas is highly desirable
* Functional knowledge of SAP
* Introduction of collaborative tools
Experience in the utilities sectors, and more specifically in the water sector is also an asset.
Having a Prince2 or PMI East certification will also be taken into consideration.
* Excellent communication (written and verbal)
* Customer orientation and results
* Good people manager
* Good analytic and synthesis skills
All deliverables related to project management.
In particular, the following are expected:
* A PID (Project Initiation Document)
* A Project Status report
* A Project resource plan
* Any Project change requests
* A project close out document
* A contribution to the business case
A follow-up and for some a contribution SDLC deliverables including:
* Business requirement document
* Functional and technical analysis (or a business blueprint)
* A test plan, A test case set, test reports
Monitoring and for some a contribution to deliverables from other IT processes: RFC, deployment procedure, routing script, etc.