Senior Full Stack Java Developer (Banking - Microservices)
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Experis AG
Senior Full Stack Java Developer (Banking - Kafka - Microservices)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer with proven Microservices and Kafka experience.
- A challenging role as a Senior Full Stack Java Developer in a demanding business of Risk Management and Portfolio Optimization.
- Implementation of new requirements, with particular focus on scalability, architecture, stability, automated testing
- Interaction with an international team of developers, architects, quantitative investment professionals and leading the effort
- Several years (7+) of experience implementing mission critical Server Side application in core Java
- Strong experience in designing applications using microservice architecture
- Strong experience in API design and related technologies (OpenAPI, Swagger, REST, gRPC)
- Experience in DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, cloud & containerization technologies)
- Strong experience in highly available, multi-threaded low latency platforms
- Experience in Java application frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns (Spring integration, Apache Camel)
- Experience in messaging frameworks (Apache Kafka, Apache ActiveMQ)
- Experience with versions of Java
- Previous experience of a development role in finance or computationally intense computing, eg banking, trading, asset management, risk management, insurance
- Understanding of financial products, time series and risk management principles
- Experience with Linux environments
- Good Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Postgraduate (Masters or PhD) studies in technical discipline from renowned university (eg computer science, math, physics, engineering)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora.