IT Procurement Administrator
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, well-known client located in Colorado Springs is looking for a detail-oriented and energetic IT Procurement Administrator for a 12 month contract to hire position (this will be remote during COVID, but eventually on-site). Their ideal candidate will be someone at the intermediate level, with good knowledge of the overall IT sourcing and procurement process.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Administers the request for information (RFI) and request for proposal (RFP) processes for internal stakeholders for new product solutions.
- Prepares and maintains contract documentation, which includes completing forms and populating the necessary tools and systems.
- Analysis and problem solving skills with the ability to analyze data from various sources to determine next steps.
- Performs data entry into various purchasing and payables systems.
- Estimates deadlines, readjusts as necessary and keeps manager informed of progress.
- RFX events, competitive bidding
- RFP situations- fair amount of admin, scheduling mtgs, facilitating, compiling scoring info, communicating with vendors thru email, repetitive things they have playbook
- Assist with leading negotiators
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignment simultaneously
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Proven ability to maintain successful working relationships
- Excellent customer service and follow-thru skills
- Excellent listening, oral and written communications skills including the ability to communicate clearly and effectively via phone and email
- Understanding of the Sourcing/purchasing process
- Ability to research and maintain awareness of emerging technology terms and concepts
- Previously worked with procurement, contracts, or technology background
- Excel Experience
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time