Salesforce Integration specialist
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Experis AG
Salesforce Integration Specialist
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced Salesforce Integration Specialist. The end-client is in the insurance sector active. It is a contracting position in Zürich.
We are looking for reinforcement from an integration specialist for a new campaign management solution. Technical events should be consumed/produced via Kafka connector to/from Salesforce. The data from existing and new data sources should be processed in Salesforce and made available to the Marketing Cloud for campaign execution. You will mainly work with Kafka, Kubernetes and the Salesforce platform.
Do you have the right skill set and can start immediately, then read on and apply!
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Duration: 01.12.2020 till end of Feb'21 (Extension Possible)
Language: German (C1) and English (B2) + other languages are plus
- Experience with the Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Experience with data integration and event streaming
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Kafka Connect
- Linux knowledge
- Design, implementation/expansion and testing of the integration solution between Kafka and Salesforce (Java and Linux knowledge)
- Monitoring (Grafana Dashboards) and debugging of the integration solution.
- Update and creation of Apex classes (including test) for data processing in Salesforce
- Expansion of the data model according to new data sources in consultation with the solution architecture
- Adjusting the cloud connector between the sales and marketing cloud
- Support of 3rd level support with operational tickets from Salesforce users
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Reka Szitter.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency.