Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
My client are a fast growing tech startup based in Paris, they have recently raised over $10M in funding and are looking for their first Sales Engineer to join the growing team in Europe. A majority of their clients are Fortune 100 businesses based in the US, so expanding across into that market will be key and you must be fluent in both French and English. The product they offer is deeply technical so a background in software development, DevSecOps and a relevant technical degree will be very beneficial. We need an SE who has worked in a startup environment and understands the high growth nature of a business at this stage, if you have built out a pre-sales team, expanded in to new regions and can add value to my client as they go through this process, then this opportunity could truly match your ambitions, as Senior roles will develop as the business expands.
- Drive the technical aspects of the sale, providing support, POC, demonstrating the product capabilities
- Partner with the Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams to make sure all aspects of the product and strategy are a success
- Carry out highly technical conversations with CTO/CISO/Director of Sec level stakeholders at enterprise clients in Europe and the US.
- Be a product expert and trusted technical consultant to the sales team and the customer
- 2+ years of experience in Pre-Sales as a Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Solutions Consultant or alternatively you may have worked in Technical Account Manager or Customer Success roles.
- A background in Software Development, Security Solutions, DevSecOps, SaaS and a relevant Engineering degree would be beneficial.
- Experience in a startup environment, we are looking for someone who has worked for a tech startup and can bring those experiences and add value during this period of growth.
- Experience with some or all of the tech stack would be a bonus: Python + Flask, Go, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch (+ Kibana), PostgreSQL, React.JS, Kubernetes + Docker