Guidewire Business Analyst
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client is looking for a Guidewire Business Analyst w/PolicyCenter and experience.
- Ability to drive the development of actionable story cards by extracting requirements from business users
- Must have experience implementing Guidewire PolicyCenter (currently developing in 8.0.5)
- Must understand PolicyCenter's out of the box functionality and guide requirements to be created as close to out of the box as possible
- Must have experience with the following Personal Lines of Business: Personal Auto, Homeowners, Dwelling Fire
- Ability to work independently on fast paced team
- Ability to work collaboratively with Senior BA and business SMEs
Nice to have skills
- Experience with Commercial Lines of Business
- Working in an agile environment
- Experience with Rally
- Flexible work schedule in Wooster Ohio
- Start ASAP
- 12 months
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future