Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client is looking for a Software Trainer on a 12+ month contract basis. This position will require travel 90% of the time - at first regionally, then nationally. All travel expenses will be covered including air, hotel, mileage, food and cell phone reimbursement.
- Design, develop, and deliver software applications training programs and individual classes.
- Present instructor-led training sessions.
- Develop and deliver new courses for new and existing software applications, including all course materials, exercises, and skills evaluations.
- Review training materials and documentation and keep them up to date.
- Create and communicate training schedules in consultation with business division decision makers.
- Maintain a database to track training participants' status and results.
- Communicate software problems and issues to internal support teams.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Knowledge of trends in computer technology relating to software.
- Experience with building and maintaining course and participant databases.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of transportation industry preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on motivational skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to conduct research into course development and delivery concepts, as well as technical software issues.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future