Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Source Technology
Java Engineer - Eindhoven - Permanent - Open to EU applications
Do you want to work with some of the latest technology and be part of a team that cares about software engineering? Well these new roles based in Eindhoven might be for you!
Our client are named as one of the Netherlands fastest growing software consultancies who are ramping up their hiring for 2021 and are looking for some of Europe's best software engineers.
The client are considering applications from all over Europe and are looking to build an international team. There are multiple projects available for candidates with all different skillsets so we look forward to matching you with your perfect role.
- You are an experienced Java developer with SE or EE experience
- You are passionate about testing and have used tools such as JUnit or Mockito
- Ideally you have worked with DevOps tooling and are passionate about Continuous Integration
- You have an interested to use emerging technologies to turn vision into reality, eg using big data and machine learning
What can they offer:
- Full-training with extra days off dedicated to this
- 24 days holiday plus national holiday days, with 1 year increase after every year of service
- Pension contributions
- Full relocation costs for you and your family
- Travel expenses covered
- English speaking team with people from all over the world
* The client cannot offer sponorship or visas*