Big Data Engineer-Development, Analytics-ETL-Python-Switzerland
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
New job opportunity: Big Data Engineer - Development - Analytics - ETL - Spark - Python - SQL - Switzerland.
Empiric has received exciting instructions from one of the world's most innovative global banks for a Big Data Engineer with extensive experience in Big Data, Analytics, and ETL technologies.
Unusually the client will offer you the opportunity to learn the new hot skill - Palantir
Also an application Development background along with knowledge of Analytics libraries, statistical and big data computing libraries
Experience in Spark, Python/Scala/Java programming is a must
Key skills and experience:
- Coding, designing and development of complex data pipelines using big data technologies
- Developing applications on Big Data. Design and build highly scalable data pipelines
- Ingest data from files, streams and databases. Process the data using Spark, Python
- Develop programs in PySpark and Python as part of data cleaning and processing
- Design and develop distributed, high volume, high-velocity multi-threaded event processing systems
Nice to have (not essential)
Knowledge of Palantir would be added advantage Integration aspects to OA Finance modules
Term: 12 to 18 months +
Rate: Market rate + Starter Bonus
Should you interested in this opportunity, ping Woody a message back for the full Job description and rate details
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.