System Developer- 12 Month Contract - Based Amsterdam Netherlands - Ur
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by MW Recruitment
System Developer- 12 Month Contract - Based Amsterdam Netherlands - Urgent Start.
Delivering actionable information - Transform the Digital Technology Dashboard from MVP to a dashboard the organisation is able to communicate strategy across the business. It forms part of the Performance Management part of OCTO enabling successful broadcast of information, goals and targets for each part of technology.
The scope of the Consultant services is to assist in
The common goal is to make the Digital Technology Dashboard as efficient as possible. With the purpose being to manage progress results effectively to increase organizational performance, the scope of this phase is to ensure users can easily understand the data represented in the dashboard.
The scope of this work is:
(1) collecting data
(2) developing data quality supporting teams development of KPIs and metrics
(3) redesigning the visual component
(4) establishing a post-deployment strategy eg process from manual to automation. Once the phase of work is complete users of the dashboard should be able to perform 3 major tasks
(1) Monitor technology performance
(2) Analyse the performance in many contexts (narrative and storytelling)
(3) Manage the results of that performance for a response including engagement with stakeholders.
Desired knowledge, experience, competence, skills etc
What 3 things from the box above are most important?
1. Ability to work on technical projects remotely - currently this project is a team of one co-worker and some support from a borrowed external resource. This person will need to be able to work independently, creatively, and follow the project plan timelines.
2. Experience in progressive web applications, high traffic customer dashboards, handle vast amounts of data, and be able to tell stories with data