Technical Account Manager - Dublin, Ireland
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
€55k - €65k Annual
Technical Account Manager, Account Manager, Fintech, Cloud, Payment, Financial, Relationship Manager,
- Technical Account Manager
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland - Will be remote until further notice
- Permanent Opportunity with fantastic benefits package
- Salary: Open, Please apply with your expectation
This exciting and growing fintech is currently on the hunt for a Technical Account Manager. This person will join at a great time with current expansion, they willsupport the Commercial and Customer Experience Teams. The core responsibility of this role will be to ensure smooth implementations of the clients cloud/financial platform/software by supporting their customers in defining their solutions and helping to guide them post-sale in any technical queries they may have for implementation.
- The right candidate will have the ability to manage and work with multiple clients, be the forefront person in defining the software solutions to customers in a personable approach
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Team to ensure fast and effective roll-outs to clients.
- Support of the Customer Experience team for definition and refinment of customer issues
- Definition of Solutions during Sales Processes
- Work with Customers on their Technical and Information Security issues
- Support of implementation questions during roll-out
- Proven experience of at least 1 - 3 years working in a Account Management role with a technical understanding
- Previous experience of working with customers on Cloud-based Solutions/Software platforms
- Strong knowledge and skills integrating APIs and SDKs and the ability to communicate this to customers
- Great personal and communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly on multiple customers assignement
- Security-oriented approach to systems architecture
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Processes and Standards oriented mindset
- Strong problem solver