P/T Strategic Marketing/Customer Experience Consultant
Posted on Nov 4, 2020 by Lucid Support Services Ltd
part time Strategic Marketing/Customer Experience Consultant
- 6 month contract +
- Outside IR35
Summary of the work
In support of its Business Strategy and Customer and Channel Strategy, our client has been driving its customer focus.
The candidate will deliver defined customer experience and cultural change to improve customer focus and will work closely with cross functional teams to ensure Embedded and sustained change.
Latest start date Monday 16 November 2020
Who the specialist will work with
The individual will work with the existing core team (1 permanent + 1 FT contractor) and cross functional teams to be responsible for delivery.
What the specialist will work on
- Define strategic marketing/customer experience capability gaps
- Outline, scope prioritised steps, deliverables (including knowledge share) and timeline to address. Provide options and costed recommendations.
- Define capacity gaps, outline prioritised steps and deliverables with timeline to address together with capability plan. Provide options and costed recommendations.
- Define customer focused change goals, work with HR/leadership to define measures and embed change required.
- Prioritise and deliver phase1 customer focused change goals with appropriate cross-functional teams/leaders. Develop plan to deliver and sustainably embed change.
- Identify priorities for targeted internal messaging campaigns to drive customer focused change and steer implementation
2.5 days per week
Essential skills and experience
- Have significant experience of strategic marketing & customer experience in multiple sectors with tangible, demonstrable results
- Have evidence of influencing and relationship building at a senior level which has delivered significant and lasting change
- Have experience in managing multiple stakeholders to achieve tangible results
- Be inspiring and experienced change leader, creating & leading a new (virtual) team through change
- Have evidence of articulating a strategic vision, mobilising a virtual team behind it, and delivering on the execution
- Be an advocate for our customers and able to influence decision making across the organisation to take our customers into account, particularly during transformation change activity to embed the change
- Be able to drive and deliver change for an enhanced customer experience across the organisation
- Have evidence of working at pace - and negotiating to be able to do so
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Have experience of working in regulated markets
- Have a strong knowledge of current and emerging technology
- Have digital experience
- Have CIM qualification