Test Team Lead - Permanent
Posted on Nov 4, 2020 by Set2Recruit
Test Team Lead Role.
This is a perfect role for a Senior Test Engineer to move to a Test Team Lead with a proven background to move into a Leadership role, leading a team of 3 Test Engineers.
This is a role to work across the Architecture, Development and IT group to help develop Testing Capability and deliver Testing Solutions (So 50-60% is hand's on) and 40-50% is lead leadership and development of the test engineering group.
Its a vibrant group working in a fun and evolving environment, across Applications and Systems and able to work across multiple work streams and projects and able to deliver realistic testing.
Key Skills for this Test Team Leader role (hands on)
- Ability to show how and why you can lead this team of 3 Test Engineer
- 5-10 years of Proven Test Engineering Experience in C Sharp, .net & SQL environments.
- Ability to understand and take practice decision on strategies that are achievable and maybe not be the most cutting edge solutions
- Able to work across Architecture teams and Dev teams to build confidence and support from the Test Group
- Solid JIRA Experience
- Confluence (or similar experience)
- Testing of Web Services (SOAP/Ready API)
- Designing Test Specs and Documents
Its a challenging, multi technology group that mainly using in the Dev team, C Sharp, .net and SQL with a number of Xamerin Apps' and large Data Backend. (So mostly Back End and Application Challenges)
The organisation is around 35 strong in Software & IT and 2000 staff across the UK in a FMCG environment and with lots of operational projects both short and medium term to deliver with recent growth of their business and logistics operations.
They are working full remote currently - but see sometime (post Covid) maybe 1 to 2 days in the office (near a train station and parking)